Favicon manager module lets you add a favicon image to your WHMCS website. Favicon is a small icon image or logo displayed in the address bar of a web browser. By using this Module, you can easily upload and change favicon icon on your WHMCS. You can create favicon icon for each page or only use one favicon icon
- Very simple and easy to use.
- No complex menus or setting.
- Just upload an image and change your website's default favicon logo.
- Enable or disable the favicon on the website.
- Create favicon icon for each page on the website.
- Compatible with WHMCS version 6.x.x and 7.x.x
If you purchase the source code license we will send you the download link to your PayPal payment email manually and this will take around 24 hours to be done.
Each license include 6 months updates access with the initial purchase. After the first 6 months, updates access can be optionally renewed to maintain access for 6 months.
Please login to review this product. Login
WHMCS v7.0 > WHMCS v7.9
- PHP 5.6 or PHP 7+
- IonCube Loader v10.1.0+
v1.2.1 Released August 3rd, 2018
- Update font awesome icons to v5
- Added support to WHMCS v7.6 and PHP v7.2
- Added favicon to admin area
- Added WHMCS v7, PHP 7.1 and PHP 7.2 compatibility
- Make the module compatible with WHMCS v7 and PHP 7