The users banning manager for WHMCS will protects your clients account from anyone try guessing the client email/password. From the module setting you can set the number of failed login attempts to 3 times and if the user try to login for 3 times the module will banned the user IP. You also can set the number of days for banning the IP from the module settings. Admin can reserve email notification every time there is a banning user you can also edit the email form the module setting.
- Admin email notification: Admin can reserve email notification every time there is a banning user you also can edit the email template
- Set the number of banning days: You can set the number of days for banning the user IP after that time the banned will be
- Set the number of failed login attempts: You can set the number of failed login attempts to X times and if the user try to login for X times the module will banned the user IP
If you purchase the source code license we will send you the download link to your PayPal payment email manually and this will take around 24 hours to be done.
Each license include 6 months updates access with the initial purchase. After the first 6 months, updates access can be optionally renewed to maintain access for 6 months.
There are no reviews yet!
Be the first to review Users Banning Manager.
Please login to review this product. Login
WHMCS v7.6 > WHMCS v7.9
WHMCS v7.0 > WHMCS v7.5
v1.0.0 > v2.0.0
v2.0.1 > v2.0.3
- PHP 5.6+ or 7.0+
- IonCube Loader v10.1.0+
v1.0.0 > v2.0.0
v2.0.3 Released August 30th, 2018
- Update font awesome icons to v5
- Added support to WHMCS v7.6 and PHP v7.2
v2.0.1 Released November 4th, 2016
v2.0.0 Released July 10th, 2015
- Update module to work with WHMCS v6
v1.0.0 Released January 9th, 2015