Did you even think of changing WHMCS TinyMCE editor? I've been thinking about it and want to change it so i have created this module to switch TinyMCE to CKEditor. Because the CKEditor has more features than TinyMCE.
- Switch between editors with one click
- CKEditor and TinyMCE
If you purchase the source code license we will send you the download link to your PayPal payment email manually and this will take around 24 hours to be done.
Each license include 6 months updates access with the initial purchase. After the first 6 months, updates access can be optionally renewed to maintain access for 6 months.
Please login to review this product. Login
WHMCS v7.0 > WHMCS v7.9
- PHP 5.6 or PHP 7+
- IonCube Loader v10.1.0+
- PHP 7.2+
- IonCube Loader
- WHMCS v8.0 and latest
v2.6.0 Released September 17th, 2020
- Added support to WHMCS v8.0 and PHP v7.4
- Fixed not showing editor in announcements multi language
- Improve tinymce editor code
v2.5.1 Released September 13th, 2018
- Added support to WHMCS v7.6 and PHP v7.2
- Fixed the translation button in product description
- Added WHMCS v7, PHP 7.1 and PHP 7.2 compatibility
- Make the module compatible with WHMCS v7 and PHP 7
- Update CKEditor to v4.6.2