If a language you operate in is not available as standard, then you can create your own translation. Here's how:
- You will find the language file in this directory modules > addons > ADDON_NAME > lang
- You will find the external blog language file in this directory BLOG_ROOT > lang
- Begin by opening an existing language file
- Save this file with a new name - the name should be the same name of the language file in your admin language folder in WHMCS - the name should only consist of a-z0-9 characters and end with the extension ".php"
- Once the file has been created, you can then begin going through and translating the lines within it
- An example line is as follows - you should only change the part in bold:
$_ADDONLANG['addonname'] = "Addon Name";
Be careful not to delete any of the quotation marks (") around the text strings or the semi-colons on the ends of each line (;). Also should you want to use a quote character (") within your translated text, you must escape it - for example: \" The language files are written in PHP syntax so valid PHP code must be maintained.