If a language you operate in is not available as standard, then you can create your own translation. Here's how:
- You will find the language file in this directory plugins > PLUGIN_NAME > language
- Begin by opening an existing language folder and files
- Save the folder with a new name - the name should be the same name of the language folder in your language folder in Blesta - the name should only consist of a-z0-9_ characters
- Once the folder has been created, you can then begin going through and translating the lines within the language files
- An example line is as follows - you should only change the part in bold:
$lang['Plugin.index.page_title'] = "Plugin Name";
Be careful not to delete any of the quotation marks (") around the text strings or the semi-colons on the ends of each line (;). Also should you want to use a quote character (") within your translated text, you must escape it - for example: \" The language files are written in PHP syntax so valid PHP code must be maintained.